Friday, November 16, 2018

Moody November

This time of year always is hard for me. While everyone else is rushing about planning things with family irl,  I am usually on my own. Don't get me wrong, a lot of times I prefer being on my own.. .but holiday time with Thanksgiving and Christmas etc always seems especially or extra solitary.

On top of that my body hates the cold weather and my brain hates the lack of sunlight and well I'm a moody and sometimes even downright tearful person. I'm lonely... which, I have lovely sl family that I love a lot but... there's still this... hollow feeling if I let myself think about it very long. It'd be nice to ring in the new year with someone special, you know?

But anyway... I landed on a sim that had rain and the rain suited my mood. However, it was a shopping sim so getting some good rainy photographs that didn't have vendors in the background proved to be more difficult than I hoped.

So I headed over to Luane's World  where she has a lot of great landscaping, posed items and such and wandered around until I found this bench and a beautiful angel statue.


The idea of it, of an angel watching over appealed to me and comforted me at the same time. So I started taking pictures, doing my best to get a misty and wistful ambience going. It wasn't rain, but it was still moody and gray and comforting.


I couldn't help but think a bit of that Sarah McLachlan song - Angel. "You're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here." No, I'm not thinking about dying per se, but I do suffer from pretty dark depression sometimes.


I especially liked this shot with me looking up at the angel's face, forming a heart behind me. Because yes, I do still believe in love, Forever. Always.


Shine a little light on me please. Just a pretty and atmospheric shot, imho.

And last but not least a face shot. Are my eyes like an angels? You be the judge. ♥


Credits:

Basics:

Body: Maitreya Lara 4.1 with bento hands and tiptoe feet
Head - Catwa Lona Head with rigged eyes
Hair - Zelda by Lamb
Eyes - Cecile beauty set for Lookbook by Euphoric



Clothing:
Top - Vaxer Connie outfit 
Skirt - Blueberry Penny Skirt Ocean
Shoes - Reign Mia Stilletos currently @ Equal10  really like these shoes, just wish they had separate texture change for the cute lacings on the back, you get 3 metals, 3 soles and 25 colors!

Appliers
Shadow - Fall Eyeshadows by Izzie's currently available @ The Liaison Collaborative
Lipstick - Stolen Kisses for Catwa by Shiny Stuffs - currently @ Anybody
Hairbase - Essential hairbase 4 by Just Magnetized
Nail Polish - Spiced Cider Fatpack by Koffin Nails

Attachments
Nails - Empire Medium Stilleto nails.
Choker & Necklace - Kibitz - Lucrecia Silver
Rings - Spotcat Amore Rings currently @ the Tres Chic event (note I sometimes have a problem getting the hud to work but it may be I'm just too impatient lol)
Bracelets - Aurora Bracelets by Real Evil Industries


My poses are various choices from Foxcity (love their poses and backdrops)

Windlight settings were from Trinetty and Alchemy Immortalis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.