Monday, September 3, 2018

Be A Unicorn Princess...

Some days there's just no other choice but to be a Unicorn Princess. These are just some quick snaps I did in an outfit and with poses from The Imaginarium Gacha. These are just in my Turnip's Sky Dome, nothing fancy. I'll write in the credits later.

This cute top and pants are common prizes in the Unicorn pj gacha. I threw on a unicorn head piece and some sparkly makeup from Shiny Stuffs and voila.

The first picture above was taken with my Girly AO from Semotion but this one was taken using poses from the K & S gacha.

and these are two slightly different views of another pose from the same gacha.



My flower tattoos are by Pichi,

I've been struggling a lot with depression and anxiety lately. Messing around dressing up helped some.  My hair is by Phoenix hair, more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.