Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Boudoir Bunny

This post has been sitting unposted for ages because I was going to add all the links etc, but since it's been so long that seems a bit redundant to me, so I'm just gonna post it as is, I guess. Enjoy. <3

When I came back to sl, I wanted to do some boudoir shots on my profile. At the time, I guess I had forgotten how many people in SL seem to merely want to pixel poke and nothing more. I *was* interested in attracting a particular kind of person but... like a lot of things right now, I've sort of given up on that. What will be, will be.

But, I still like doing some shots and putting them in my profile or blog or whatever. Please bear in mind that a sexy photo, is just that, a sexy photo. People tend to infer or assume a lot based on very little info. Don't.



These photos are called Boudoir Bunny because of the cute bunny ear chair with poses I'm using. The chair is made by Purple Poses and all poses used are contained within it.

The backdrop is called Boudoir Lights and  is by FoxCity. It comes with a hud to change it to four different colors. Note that the backdrop started out white but with windlight and editing it ended up more blue.

My sexy outfit is made by Elegance and I picked it up a week or two ago at their shop on the Cosmo sim for Hello Tuesday.  I found it unique and different and went perfectly with this gorgeous tattoo by Arabic tattoos. (more info below)

Please note I did have to do some photoshop magic around the hip thigh area because of the pose but that's negligible :)



My hair is the beautiful King hair now out at Collaborr88 by Little Bones. I think this hair is simply so lovely and realistic.  My one caveat is that I wish Nova would do a non roots version as I don't particularly care for that darkened bit and it makes it harder also to tint your hair base. Ymmv.

Above is a front view of this sexy little lingerie outfit and you can see I've paired it with the Mandevilla sandals by Empire. I am such a fan of these sexy shoes with their gemstone decorations :) Also I love how nice this pose is which can be as discreet or naughty as you choose and woked well with my avatar arms/hands too.


Another really well done pose in this chair, I just had to adjust my position in the chair slightly to get my arms situated properly and that was it. You can see here that I'm wearing a beautiful birthstone choker from Amala with this along with my usual Cindy Armlets, Drih Bracelets and Spotcat rings. (see below for slurls etc)


I wanted to do classy and even elegant boudoir pics so I'm not showing anything too risque but I like the suggestive ness of this shot, especially with the "lip bite" mocap from the Laq hud to accentuate the look.


This last one, I ended up not liking the shot I'd taken as a full body or 3/4 body shot so I just made it a close up. Love how the bunny ears on the chair come up behind me almost like wings and the expression I managed to capture on my avatar. All details below :) Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.