Monday, October 8, 2018

Family...

Recently, I've had cause to count my blessings. In real life, I'm struggling...living with a house mate who suffers from npd (narcissistic personality disorder) is a trial to the heart and soul. Over the years, I've read a lot on the subject and sadly, it isn't even their fault in the end. A pernicious circumstance of feast or famine, love or rejection is believed to be the cause of this disorder.And worse, it's virtually impossible to treat since the sufferer can't comprehend the possibility that he  or she needs therapy in the first place.

So, I've had days of deep crying screaming fits where I said going to jail would be better than this.

It's tough to be even slightly dependent on someone who views you as the millstone around their neck.

But, and it's a big giant BUT.

The family I have found in SL gives me so much happiness, and a sense of warmth and confidence I have not felt in a long time. I used to look at other families with envy and yearning, wistfulness.

But now I have that. I'm so grateful to my precious Roxan sisters, Dame and  Ash, to my equally precious brother in law Sin, to my darling Rhodes-Lescher brothers Dresden and Brian and to my sweetest Rhodes-Lescher sister Lessa. Your constant love, companionship and support help me keep going every day.   You're such amazing people and I am privileged to be among you.






I won't say every day is just sunshine and stars. But it's worth getting through the bad days to get to the good ones.  I've had low points where I wondered why I was still waking up every day. I won't front and pretend it's all peachy. If you know me well, you know I have bad days physically and mentally. But  have good ones to... and those make up for a lot.

This past weekend was two whole days of good. Because of you. ♥



This is nothing but a quick gyazo snap of us, myself, my sister Dame and my sister Ash. I love you girls. Roxan Family Inc!

Over the weekend, I dressed up as a witch in my own very unique way. Pink Witch wins. Another simple gyazo snap.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.