Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mermaid Melody - and Particles for Beginners.

I have so much going on in my head, I am not even sure where to begin. Except, maybe, Serendipity is a beautiful thing.


A lot of very wonderful experiences and things are coming into my life lately in this way. It's true, the un looked for is so often the best.

Yesterday was a terrible, no good, very bad day - a grown up version. (as re the kid's book, Alexander and the Terrible No Good Very Bad Day.)

If you're first visiting my blog thanks for coming by and be advised my auto immune system is basically a big fat mess, and on top of that I have fibromyalgia and migraines and whoo boy. So, yesterday, not good.

However, I'm a silver linings girl. And even though most of yesterday was a giant mess... there were some good parts.

Of the good.: My friend Brian gave me a cute purple microphone the other day and I discovered that it actually goes to a full anime girl type costume. It was gacha parts and I invested to get all the parts. The pictures are just from gyazo as I didn't have time or energy for something more grand.


I did some research on this  costume and evidently it's a very decent replica of an outfit worn by the character Hanon in the anime Mermaid Melody. I love that so much. :)



Anyway!

Random other bits. I feel kind of annoyed and singled out lately. I wear particles, they make me happy. You can turn those off in your viewer so being asked to take them off just is rude as far as I"m concerned. I'm not hurting a damn soul and you're mistaken if you think particles cause you lag. Particles are made from very very tiny images, that's the first thing. And usually these days very very tiny scripts. And like I said, you can easily turn off seeing them in your viewer if you so wish.

How to do that? well couple of ways.. in firestorm you can turn them off right from quick preferences, there's a spot that has a slider. Slide one way less or no particles. Slide another way and yay particles. I believe you can do it under graphics preferences where, again, a slider governs how many or if any that you see.

I'm working on some pictures to post but I'm running into a few issues. I do wish that pose makers would take into account that not everyone is a member of the itty bitty titty committe. Lol .I like saying that. Nothing wrong if you are a member of said committee, I know a lot of models are due to requirements. But I am not.. and it'd be nice not to have that be an issue with my pics.

Here's an example.


Now, this is a perfectly good picture, a good one even. But look at my own arm. It's in my hair and in my chest and no matter what I do to make it look right, it's just going to kind of be a mess. If the pose were up just a little higher it would work better.



I did some magic on her hair here, not sure if I'm totally satisfied. more later. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.