Sunday, July 1, 2018

In this house...I do love...

I haven't been blogging much mostly cause of two things 1) I've been busy because I moved into a new place on second life and 2) my head is killing me every single day. The little imps in my skull need to give it a rest already.

There's also a new development happening in my slife which is keeping me smiling even through the pain. I keep hanging on as they say

Saw this, and yeah... it's just me in my house, but the ideas still apply.


My new home is on the Island of M., it's so beautiful there. I took some beauty shots of it.





I can't take credit for most of the decor and landscaping, that was done by the talented owner of the island. It's very private so Im not mentioning names or anything like that. My pictures were taken in super large pixel size using windlight settings from Jackson Redstar aka Jax. You can download them in a zip file here.

On this last pic though most of the decor is mine, aside from the rails, thermometer and surfboard and I like how it looks so far. :)

 Edit: 1) I changed and moved things around so now it looks like this. -  


I didn't edit the image so it its what it is, but I'm happy. This is just a gyazo shot, and ignore the chair that didn't rez completely.  LOL

Anyway. Decor is from all over so, sorry folks no credits cause I'm evil. Except that that Hey Ya'll sign is from a gacha by Brixley. I'm very fond of it.




Here's a couple shots of me sitting in those chairs (i changed it from this blue teal to white) gotta love porch sitting.

Style notes: Lona Head  - Catwa, Maitreya Lara Body, Lilo's Fit shape edited heavily, eye appliers by Arte, hair base by e.vary, lipstick by LuxRebel, Eyeshadow by AlaskaMetro and Shiny Stuffs (i layered them) Tattoo by Nanika, hair by Dela, top by...  honestly don't remember. Decor by various. Ears by Swallow, Necklace by Cae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.