Monday, July 23, 2018

Dayum Jeans

I don't often do solely fashion posts and I also don't do them so quick and dirty but I don't have a lot of time and I wanted to basically just post quickly - especially about these jeans but also about everything I'm wearing.

So here goes.


These are the new "Nora" Jeans from Vanilla Bae, currently available at Equal 10 until August 5th.

I do wish people would not be going to this naming convention of merely numbering the colors as I have a much harder time guessing what number 15 is in my inventory than I do snow or cloud or even just white. Since the items are not mod, I can't rename them for my own use, so it makes it difficult.

But that being said, these jeans are definitely Dayum jeans as described to me by a gentleman friend of my acquaintance. He further mentioned how good they make my butt look which I cannot help but agree. See for yourself.

On top of how great they look on, these jeans are also strippable, meaning you can allow certain people to click the jeans to gradually open them. I'll link you to Vanilla Bae's flickr ad so you can see that for yourself.

As you can see, they also come in fits for several mesh bodies. I initially bought two pair and went back and bought two more after I saw these on.

My pictures were taken at the event using the highest possible quality with no local lights. The only editing I've done was to sharpen up the snapshots after cropping and resizing then adding a little watermark.


When I got home, I decided I wanted to show off this top and hair a bit more than I had done. This top is so pretty. It's the Deja top from CandyDoll, presently at C88 until around the fifth of August.

The tops come in solids, a pack of solids or individual patterns or a pack of patterns. Due to budget constraints and the fact that I feel patterns are much less often offered, I just bought the pattern set which is huge and varied. The top also texture changes the top ruffles, the bottom band and the sleeve cuffs for the maximum mix and match possibilities. It's a really gorgeous top and I love it.

The cute hair is also an offering at Equal10 by Sintiklia and comes with the most adorable baby hairs which you can turn off and on as you please as well as a style hud to place the pony on either side or in back plus the color huds of your choice. You can also wear the hair with a pony on each side if you like.  My only quibble is the same one I often have with mesh hair in sl which is that it sometimes looks thin and that it would be improved by a tiny bit of extra flexi attachment to give it more movement. That being said, it's still a beautiful hair and I've been wearing it for 3 days now, lol.

The rest of the style notes are below. I am wearing the new magic pixie ears from Swallow currently out at Kustom9. K9 is open until August 10 for this round. Here's a link to the flickr page for these ears which are absolutely beautiful and fun to wear. I have several pairs of Swallow mesh ears and have always been happy with them.

Again the above photo was taken in ultra settings, local lights off, my usual windlight setting and the only editing was cropping, sharpening, resizing and watermarking. Poses used were merely from my ao, the Zoe full bento no face from Vista.


Basics

Body - Maitreya Lara 4.1 with bento hands and high feet included
Head - Catwa Lona 3.2
Shape - Lucia from Lilo's Fit. (please note this place does not usually offer demos and I have modded it a good bit since I first bought it.)
Skin - Minji from Pink Fuel in Apricot with matching body appliers from Pink Fuel

Appliers
Eyeshadow - Daytime set by AlaskaMetro on lower, I love sparkles 2 by Shiny Stuffs on upper
Lipstick - Daytime set by AlaskaMetro on lower, Lip service plain gloss by Shiny Stuffs on upper
Eyelashes - Kpop your face by Shiny Stuffs
Hairbase - Peruvian by Siix on Marketplace
Nail Polish - Gradient Jewels nails by Livia

Accessories
Delicate Ring Stacks by Yummy
Drih bracelets in gold by Supernatural
Valari Metal Hoop Earrings by Gossamer Jewelry
Single Diamond Heart on Nail by Zoz (group gift)
Magic Pixie Ears by Swallow
Medium Coffin Nails by Empire
Stripper Dust by Cynful 
Heavenly Ranger Aura blue by Cole's Corner
Girl Power Star Spiral Aura blue by Cole's Corner

Clothing
Nora Jeans by Vanilla Bae #15
Deja Top by CandyDoll Patterns Pack
Ghana Sandals by Essenz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.