Saturday, January 12, 2019

Just an Outfit! 001

 So it turns out, if you want to be taken seriously as a blogger, you have to well, blog. And I have been very lackadaisical about doing that. And one of my resolutions is to be better at that. I find it hard to believe I could have that many followers or whatever but I know you don't get there if you don't put the first foot forward. So here's my resolution to blog more seriously in this new year of ours.

I want to do a lot more outfit, look of the day type posts so that's what I'm starting with today and I also did something I haven't really done before which was to create a little scene for my pictures. Credits for the decor items are included below with everything else.


So here is my outfit, here I am world etc etc.

The dress I am sporting comes with the scarf which does not have to be worn though I love it. It also includes a hud for the scarf, the buttons on the dress and the panties which come with it. (You can turn those off if you're feeling frisky.)

Also, this dress was on sale at Cosmopolitan for their Hello Tuesday event this past week for half off so if you hurry you may be able to pick it up before it's gone or the price changes.


I am wearing some of my favorite boots ever with this dress which are by Candy Doll. They were released around Halloween time but I wear them all the time. I bought the dark fatpack and it came with a hud for metals, the platform, the boots, the straps and so on. I thought the black color went great and picked up the same black I chose for my scarf.


And the view from behind in this dress is just as enchanting as the front. :)


These next shots are mostly kinda vanity though you can also get a good look at this wonderful "Glam" hair by Lamb currently available at c88. I'm also wearing Norma necklaces by Supernatural.

I'm using a stool with poses I picked up at pose fair by DS'ELLES. It comes with  8 static poses that I thought were rather unique and different.


Really love this one :)


So artsy :)


Other poses used are by Foxcity and Belleposes. ♥

Basics:
Body - Maitreya Lara 4.1
Head - Chloe II by Lelutka
Eyes - Inka mesh eyes by S0ng in Unicorn (I really wish she'd make omega appliers)
Skin - Denice by Deetalez for Lelutka heads
Shape - Chloe shape from a skin I have from glam affair much modified
Nails - #Empire mesh nails - stiletto medium
Ears - Magic Pixie mesh ears by Swallow

This look:
Hair - Lamb Glam in Light Blondes (currently @Collabor88)
Dress - Vision Yvonne Dress #15 includes scarf shown (currently at their shop on Cosmopolitan)
Boots - CandyDoll_ Clauida Boots - Dark Colors

Appliers:
Eyeshadow - Izzie's Holo Eyeshadows 
Lipstick - Dazzle Me lipstick set by Pink Fuel
Lashes - Euphoric Mathilda lashes
Hairbase - Essential Hairbase Set 04 by Just Magnetized
Nail Polish - Shimmerz Polish by Zoz (this was a christmas? gift at cosmo)
Tattoo - Self Love by Pichi

Accessories:
Necklace set - Norma by Supernatural
Hand Bracelet - Robyn by Amala
Bracelet/Ring set - Naughty Kitten by Avaway

Earrings - Melissa by Avaway

Decor:
Solid black walls were something I built using some old textures called Shaded Basics. I don't think the creator is in sl any more. I've had those textures forever.
Bird of Paradise plant by hive, I tinted the pot darker
Elephant ear plant by Dust Bunny again I tinted the pot darker
Pendant hanging lights by fable (only on mp now)
Eclectic standing mirror by llorisen, blue (tinted black)
Rameu bowl of roses , Fancy Decor
Ophelia candlestick, tall and short by Granola
Boho rug by Scarlet Creative for Epiphany

Below is a quick snap of how it looks without me in it. I love potted plants and mirrors and I also wanted to pick up some of the same red tones as are in the dress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.