Tuesday, July 10, 2018

So...Absinthe Dreams

I'm hosting now a few times a week at this beautiful club, owned by my new adoptive family. The music is eclectic and we also have live performers there. I was really scared the first time I hosted but gradually I am getting the hang of it and finding that I enjoy it. The kind tips I receive also help my shopping addiction. ;)

You can find directions to Absinthe Dreams here, and check out their page on SocialVR here.
Especially check out the beautiful photos of the club. Like this one, taken by my big brothers Brian and Dresden.

It's been a little over a week since my last post which is longer than I usually like to go but, there's been rough spots healthwise with a lot of super bad headaches and some fibro flaring. But right now, knock wood, I'm doing pretty well.

There's also been some real highs and lows relationship wise as well. I realize now I did what I always do which is hope too hard and throw myself in heart first. I don't know that I know how to be any different... maybe this is part of my "never really grew up" thing that people comment on from time to time. I always think that love will win out, even though I have ample proof that isn't the case. I feel stupid about this and I guess it looks like I don't respect others' thoughts. If wishes were fishes and all that.

But on the upside, I've been accepted by both the Rhodes-Lescher family and by the Dame and Sin Ross family. I can't complain about that, in fact I'm very happy and grateful for their love and kindness. It feels good to be a sister again and to have that sense of belonging.


 I didn't take pics of myself this time for a surprise, ha, but I did take this one of Dame and I, also edited by me. I hope later to take pictures with other family members too.



More blogging soon. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello there, thanks for looking at my blog. The blog itself tells you about me so have a read if you don't mind.